RoHS Directive Statement
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive Statement
- Cadmium (Cd): < 100 ppm (0.01%)
- Lead (Pb): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Mercury (Hg): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Hexavalent Chromium: (Cr VI)< 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB):< 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP): < 1000 ppm (0.1 %)
BEMA remains committed to the responsible use of materials in order to help reduce impacts to human health and the environment.
We pride ourselves on understanding and meeting the needs of all our customers, across a wide spectrum of industries. As a contract manufacturer, BEMA manufactures products to customer specifications, designs and drawings, using customer-provided Bill of Materials (BOM).
For products that are required to be RoHS compliant, BEMA can issue a certificate of compliance confirming that the manufacturing process is RoHS compliant. In order for BEMA to issue a certificate stating the complete product is RoHS compliant, however, the customer’s BOM must first be validated to be RoHS compliant, either by the customer or by BEMA.
During this method gambling you can even examine a part of understanding of any hobbies and interests, don`t miss.